Tuesday, January 27

Get the Word Out!

Just wanted to post a special request from a friend over at it's me jen. In memory of our friend, Stefan and as a way to bless his wife and kids, Jen is hosting a silent, online auction. Here is the official site with more details about the auction. She has invited each of her crafty friends to participate by offering a product of their talent in the auction. The proceeds will benefit Stef & Sandi's kids, by helping fund their education.

Not being so crafty myself, I won't have a talent/product to share in the auction. But I definitely wanted to get the word out to anyone who...

1) May want to contribute some fruit of their creativity to the auction.

And

2) Will participate on the weekend of February 14 & 15!

There will be some great products and I personally am going to be working hard to win the Custom Rag Quilt that will be offered by my friend Jen. You can fight me for that one if you want! Let's get a friendly bidding war going...I dare you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you so much Krysty, for spreading the word!! I can't wait to see the battle of the quilt ;)