Sunday, January 13

love face.book

Yes, I have become a junkie...i am enjoying face.book a lot. My cousin and a good college friend got me hooked on it. I thought I was too old and too low-techie for it. But apparently, the majority of users are from my generation. I guess we need some way to try and stay young.

Most recently a sweet friend from h.s. contacted me and asked to be my friend, again. (Yes, you have to request a friendship with someone, before you're allowed to communicate with them.) I was so excited to reconnect with her and would accept a request for her friendship anytime! :-)

Another friend from h.s. and I also connected and I am really excited about that! She has a blog of her own and I've bookmarked it (Jill Anderson). She's quite active in this blogging community and I know I can learn a lot from her! Most exciting is her faith in Jesus...pretty cool to connect years later (15 this year!) and have a deeper basis for friendship this time around!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the link. I will put you on my blogroll too!

clayburkle said...

Krysty,
Found your blog from Melanie's. I love your humor and family stories. Isn't being a parent an absolute blast? Keep up the great work!

Krysty said...

Clay, thanks for your encouragement...I'm not a faithful blogger, but hope to get some of our family memories in writing somewhere! Didn't know Mel had a blog...I'll be adding hers too. :-) Take care!

Tara said...

Hey Bails! So my friend convinced me to start a blog...right when I had condensed all my online stuff down to Facebook! =) But we'll see how long it lasts! But I agree with you about Facebook...it's awesome--and somewhat addicting...if Bob hasn't seen me in awhile, he knows he can find upstairs in the office on Facebook! =) And it's been so awesome having friends from high school and college find me! That's the best...catching up with old friends...well, that and writing on your Wall! =) Have a great Friday! Tell Brent he better be practicing for Sunday...I expect his solo to be stellar! JK, I know it will! Ok, I'm done with my novella now! =)