Friday, February 15

Logic...lacking it

We have determined that one of our boys really lacks logic at this stage in life. Don't know when you really determine if someone has the gift or not, but we're gonna have to say "no" right now. These are a few statements that you would hear come from this guy's mouth, ever so confidently.

"I'm going outside, because I'm going to go outside!" (With his hand in the air to explain, in case you didn't understand)

"I'm so cold, b/c it's so cold!"

The other night, he didn't want to eat the sandwich that he claimed he wanted. After one bite, "I'm done with this."

"You said you wanted it, so you need to eat 3 more bites." (The bites are calculated by their age...that's great logic right? )

He put on his best mad face...(he's got a mean one) and said

"I'm SELFISH!"
Huh? How's that fit in? Where did that come from? I busted up laughing and he had a hard time keeping his mad face without cracking a smile, making me laugh all the more.

He did agree (unwillingly) with our bites logic... after a few minutes of laughing!

No comments: