Saturday, February 16

Classy

Last night Brent and I were able to celebrate Valentine's Day with some friends, which we looked forward to for quite a while. We spent it in a classier part of town, at Easton. We were hesitant to leave the kids, as one of them wasn't feeling 100%. We prayed he'd be fine for the sitter and all worked out well on that end.

Unfortunately the night got to me though, after all was said and done. I left my mark of class on the sidewalk outside Easton. I guess we had a little too much fun...passers-by were thinking I just couldn't handle all the "fun." Little did they know, there were no drinks involved. More likely a little life inside this belly o' mine was not agreeing with too much fun with friends.

The "wave" came over me while I was talking to a friend in the middle of the mall. I told her I wasn't feeling good and needed to get going. I didn't want to interrupt Brent's conversation with the guys, but I also didn't want to make a scene right then and there. So we headed to the van and barely made it out the doors of the mall. That's so classy...what a welcoming entrance it would be for the rest of the visitors.

Pretty sure it was coincidental that our boy and I were both feeling lousy last night. Maybe a little low-class laziness will help us all today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know your were preggo. Congrats!!!