Wednesday, February 11

The 4th

This is the first blog tag I've received and it's a pretty neat one, I have to say! Thanks Arminda for getting the ball rolling. But I must say, I keep so many pictures in my folders that I'm scared to find the 4th pic in my 4th folder. Let's see how this goes!

Well, 2009 happened to be my 4th folder...and this was the random pic! Making the boys smile into the sun just didn't work! Huge no-no in photography, I understand. :-) But we were happy to have sunshine this day.

Lil Brudder was not happy about the size of our snowman, even though he didn't help much in the building process. His class from school built this one (below) earlier that day, so ours really didn't measure up! He was so pumped when he came home from school that day and so energized. What awesome teachers for bundling all 12 of them up, getting them outside and taking advantage of the warm morning!

Your turn...I tag Haylee, Karen, Carrie & Kelly and anyone else who wants to jump in on this one! Who doesn't love their family photos, so you can't help but have fun digging through and finding one!

2 comments:

the mama said...

What a cute picture!! Yes we've all done our share of photography no-no's haha. I especially love the scarf on the snowman hehe.

Ja Yung said...

I was so impressed with the size of the snowman the boys were standing next to... I about gasped when I saw the picture of the snowman from school! How fun!