Sunday, December 30

Finding the jewel

I found it...the frame I'd been searching for this past year! I saved this picture (taken by our very talented friend, Melanie) since last fall, planning to frame it. Mel caught the boys during a silly time...I'm sure they were laughing about some bodily function. Nevertheless, I love when they share a laugh together and this picture captured it forever for us. Now, if it only captured the sound of their contagious laughs too!

Both boys have inherited their Dad's funny laughs & giggles. Each of them can get you laughing just hearing them crack up. On our first date, Brent and I watched a Jim Carrey movie. I found more humor in listening to Brent than watching Jim Carrey!

Laughter is such a blessing, isn't it? Regardless of what we're going through, laughter does lift the spirit. One of the boys' favorite songs was taken from Prov. 15:13....A joyful heart is good medicine...
Now to find the perfect place for this great remedy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're starting to get our laughs back after a long illness. That pic is adorable!