Tuesday, May 27

Let's see how this goes.

I've wanted to post a bunch of pics for a while, so I'm attempting to post a couple of slideshows today! There are a couple of movie clips included in the slide show, but now my challenge is to figure out the best way to post an individual movie...any suggestions? (Blogger movie vs. some other app?)

Braden took TaeKwon Do Jr. this past winter/spring and really enjoyed it. He and his buddy did well, as they were the youngest in their class! The class was offered at a church in town. Three high school students taught the class and did a fine job keeping these guys on track. The coolest thing about the class, in addition to teaching them skills, discipline & respect...they focused on worshiping God and doing their best for Him. Very well done!



This weekend, we ushered in the summer season and we are so happy that it's nearly here! Right as we were "closing up shop" at our garage sale, my parents drove up. They had JUST arrived after their drive from Iowa for a visit. They have impeccable timing...this is rare in our family, but we'll take it when we can get it! :-)

We are so thankful for them & the memories we get to make with them. They are nature lovers and help to foster our boys' love for the great outdoors. I'm telling you what, my mom can find the details in nature and point them out like no other. I love it. My dad just "loves a little fresh air." Apparently, we don't have that in our house! lol! It was so fun to explore with them at the parks we visited.

After shopping a bit at a nursery with my mom, we went fishing at a metro park, hiked at Hocking Hills, then had a cookout with some neighbors. Now I'm fighting a bit of a sinus infection, which usually happens after we go, go, go. But it was well worth all the running and late nights to have quality time with our family.

2 comments:

Ja Yung said...

What great pictures! If you get a chance... would you mind emailing me the info for the karate classes? Caleb really wants to get into karate. Also read your "comfortable" entry... very cool! Good luck with your efforts! It will definitely be worth it!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures and fun videos!!! I didn't know you had waterfalls in OH??? I would love to find some place like that around here to go. You've inspired me to check into that. Oh, I love your brown pants. where did you get those. and Brooks capri's are so cute! I was going to call you during Chloe's nap but i spent all my time on the computer. Funny how that can happen huh? anyway i'll call you soon. luv ya!