Monday, September 8

We chucked it out.

You sure wouldn't think that it would be such a tough decision about throwing out food and going out to eat. But that was a hard call for us. Not to mention I was tired and ready to get everyone to bed...a time when making wise choices becomes difficult for everyone in the house...most of all for me!

So we chucked all the food out. And we've done a little shopping for a stove. But that's not a quick process either, when you've never had to make that decision for yourselves! We know we're switching to gas and we'll have to put in a gas line for the stove. That probably means we'll be forking out for fast food several more days...ugh.

Shopping for major appliances goes like this for me...I need a stove, but I'm having more fun looking at refrigerators. We've replaced all of our appliances except for the fridge and we know that's coming soon. Not to mention, they have a much wider selection to choose from. But I need a stove...I am such a decisive & focused person!

Maybe we'll have a home cooked meal by the end of this week...if we're lucky! If I were as disciplined as my friend, Haylee, over at HaybeeBaby, our family would be well fed on raw foods. I've been intrigued by her new food choices...she's made it a long process to change over, but I can tell she loves it! She's amazingly creative too, so enjoy all that she creates and concocts in her "spare" time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

go to appliance smart and get both :)

Haybee Baby said...

Well...thanks for the blog plug:) You are such an encouragement to me and I'm please to connect with you again!