Friday, March 7

Another message

Real quick explanation: (Actually I never say anything quickly. :-) I don't have email addys for a few people that I know keep up with our lives on here, so I haven't been able to explain about the last few posts. God has sent another message that His plans are different for this time in our lives, and He took His/our baby to Heaven. We learned of this last Friday during an ultrasound. After a second ultrasound/opinion, it was clear that our baby's life on Earth had ceased. We are all claiming God's promises and believe that we'll meet that child in Heaven someday.

I feel led to be very open about this loss, as I feel this is how God will allow us to heal. Because we have been able to share our immense need for people's prayers, we have felt so loved, comforted and carried by the Spirit during this time.

The Next Message:
After the D&C procedure on Tuesday, I was wheeled out of the hospital by a volunteer. The last 2 times I was wheeled out, I carried a baby in my arms and it was pure joy. This time, they were obviously empty. We passed the gift shop and I glanced in the window to see some Willow Tree figurines lined up. "I would love to have one of those to take home with me," I thought as we passed by. Since the man was obviously on a mission to get me to the van, I decided to look for one at another gift shop someday. Things moved too fast to mention that thought to anyone else.

On Wednesday, a sweet friend called and said she was coming over to drop some things off. She has shared this same experience, but above that, has been here for Brent and me for years! (She was instrumental in hooking Brent and me up!) When she left, I was pulling the food out of the bag and felt some tissue paper in the bag also. As I grabbed it, I immediately knew what was wrapped up in the tissue. I started crying and unwrapped it to find a Willow Tree figurine. It is called "Angel's Embrace."

I actually couldn't have picked it out myself. We have a true visual of the hope of Heaven that we have and as I've said before, we're holding tightly to that hope.

Another message of love from straight from God...through the amazing kindness of a friend.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Krysty,

Just wanted to let you know what Amazing person you are.
Lot's of Love,
Melanie

Krysty said...

Aw, thanks Mel...you're so sweet. I really can only deflect that back on God...He's amazing. Just like the message today (hear it online if you didn't make it! :-))...the only reason I/any of us can keep walking in strength, is the same reason we even gained salvation from Him...b/c of His grace!
Col. 2:6, 7 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him...only by His grace & His strength!

Marla Taviano said...

That figurine is just precious. Praying for you, friend!

Anonymous said...

tears welled up in my eyes as I read this. I want to bust out crying but I'm holding it in. I'snt it awesome how our Heavenly Father shows us how much he loves us and cares for us? After all we are his beloved children.

Tara said...

So I read your comment on my blog...and then I read your post about that same verse...I know, it's amazing the peace He gives us. And thanks for calling the other day--it was great to talk to ya. I told Bob that night that you were such an encouragement and a needed blessing that day! So thanks =) Love ya Bails!
PS--I need to become good at this blogging thing--like you are! But Facebook is just much more tempting when it comes to stealing my time at night! =)

the mama said...

I don't have and great words to offer, only that I am so truly sorry that you have experienced this. I only know a fraction of what this must be like for you. But I too have an angel:
http://allthatriffraff.blogspot.com/2007/11/from-very-first-moment-i-told-john-last.html